The Mindarie Regional Council (MRC) is one of Western Australia’s largest waste management authorities assisting its member councils, mainly situated in Perth’s northern corridor, in managing their municipal solid waste.
This position will work collaboratively with the Projects and Procurement Manager to deliver the various projects currently in place and to facilitate the development of new projects as approved by the MRC Council.
The position is full time working 76 hours per fortnight, the salary range offered is $99k to $105k.
Requirements of the Position:
Essential Skills and Knowledge
- Well-developed written and verbal communications skills and the ability to write reports and prepare external correspondence.
- Developed project management skills.
- Ability to plan, analyse and interpret data.
- Ability to prioritise workloads within tight timelines.
- Sound knowledge of procurement processes and compliance.
- Ability to develop contracts from templates.
- Demonstrated commitment and ability to achieve delivery of required outcomes.
- Qualification in project management or equivalent.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering complex projects.
- Experience in the use of the Microsoft Office suite including Microsoft Project or relevant Gantt chart program.
To apply for this position, you must have the right to work in Australia and be willing to provide a National Police Clearance.
The MRC reserves the right to commence recruitment proceedings immediately.
The MRC is an equal opportunity employer all appointments are based on merit.
Applications may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
, marked confidential and addressed to the Human Resource Officer, must reach the Council by the 4.30 pm on Wednesday 19 October 2022.
Human Resource Officer
Mindarie Regional Council
PO Box 2746
CLARKSON WA 6030