As a result of COVID-19 we are taking extra precautions at our Reuse Shop to keep our customers and staff safe.
- Social distancing - floor markers are in place in some areas to remind our customers to keep at a safe distance from other shoppers. We would also like to request that our customers are mindful of keeping distance when shopping and respect our staff's direction if providing advice with regards to maintaining a safe distance.
- Hygeine - hand sanitiser will be avaiable on entry and exit from the shop.
- Cleaning - our cleaning schedule of all hard surfaces, including trolleys, has been increased and will be regularly wiped and sanitised.
- Number of customers - we will abide with all federal and state directives, ensuring that number of people within the shop (indoor and outdoor) are regularly monitored.
- Sickness - we kindly ask all customers that if you are unwell with fever, cough or flu symptoms or have travelled overseas in the last 14 days, to please refrain from visiting at this time.
We look forward to seeing you soon.