MEETING DATES 2020
The Mindarie Regional Council ordinarily meets bi-monthly. The venue of the meeting is rotated between the member Local Governments commencing at 6.30pm and is advertised in accordance with the provisions of the Local Government Act 1995.
MRC ORDINARY COUNCIL MEETING DATES AND VENUES:
- 17 December 2020, City of Perth
- 22 October 2020, Town of Victoria Park
- 24 September 2020, City of Vincent
- 02 July 2020, City of Stirling
- 23 April 2020, by electronic means only.
- 27 February 2020, City of Joondalup
MRC SPECIAL COUNCIL MEETING DATES AND VENUES:
- 20 August 2020, City of Wanneroo
- 30 July 2020, City of Stirling
- 28 May 2020, Electronic meeting
- 02 April 2020, City of Stirling
MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC ARE INVITIED TO ATTEND.
The next Ordinary Council Meeting is on 17 December 2020. The public gallery is open.
Business papers associated with these meetings will be available for public inspection from the time of circulation to Councillors (usually 5 days in advance of the meeting) and the unconfirmed minutes of all Council meetings will be available for public inspection within 10 business days after the Council Meetings at the Administration Building at the following locations between 8.30am to 4.30pm:
Mindarie Regional Council, 1700 Marmion Avenue, Tamala Park
Town of Cambridge, 1 Bold Park Drive, Floreat
Town of Victoria Park, 99 Shepperton Road, Victoria Park
City of Vincent, 244 Vincent Street, Leederville
City of Perth, 27 St Georges Terrace, Perth
City of Joondalup, 90 Boas Avenue, Joondalup
City of Wanneroo, 23 Dundebar Road, Wanneroo
City of Stirling, 25 Cedric Street, Stirling
Council Meeting Agendas & Minutes